Well, as I've finished the 30 Day Snap. I thought I'd post some of the pictures that very nearly made it in, but didn't quite!
This was from the one time I let someone else chose which photo to use. Maia picked one which is very, very similar but I must admit that I actually far prefer this!
Maia's core strength surprised me here! I'll be honest, this didn't make it for two reasons. One was that it is a portrait orientated photo which wouldn't have matched the others. The second is that I really wanted to use a photo of Maia 'doing jobs' in the pub so that I could use The Bitter End as a post title. I didn't even manage that in the end as I shoved the photo of Maia on the bar into a post with a couple of others.
This is a lovely photo, but it was beaten out by the one of Maia in a window of the Disney castle! I had a very hard time choosing!
The Disney photos were definitely the hardest to chose from. I went for one where I hadn't been making her pose in the end. I really wanted to get one like that on the merry-go-round, but she was insisting on posing for me so I went along with it as she had frequently refused to smile nicely for photos that day.
If only we hadn't taken the Poohsticks photos, this would have been a dead cert! However, the charm of Winnie the Pooh always wins as far as I'm concerned.
Kerry and Anna looking lovely. I should have used this one... But I didn't. Never mind. This photo was what made me do this whole post, because I love it and wanted to post it.
No comments:
Post a Comment