Of the blogs that I follow, one of my favourites is Sprinkle of Glitter. The most recent post (this one) inspired me! Have a read to get the full explanation, but basically I'm going to be posting a photo every day in June.
I love taking photos, I love editing them, and I love looking back at them. My only problem recently has been that since my camera broke I've only had my phone to use. Sob. However, I splashed out on a new one last Friday, so I'm back in business (and just in time, as far as this is concerned)!
I think that this is a lovely idea, not least because it'll encourage me to actually do something with my photos! I have a pretty awesome month planned for June (including a trip to Paris. I get to take Maia to Disneyland!), so hopefully there'll be a bit of variety in there. I am very much looking forward to doing this! It's nice to have a little project on the go.
I thought I'd rock the boat a little and pop a 'practice' photo in here as well! I love this picture. It's from Sunday, when the sun had made a fleeting appearance and Maia and I had ventured out to the park. We had such a lovely time, and I think this sums it up pretty well.
Thanks to Sprinkle of Glitter for this fab idea (and also for the top image)!

No comments:
Post a Comment